If your domain has expired, don’t worry, you still have time to renew it. Your domain(s) can be renewed at regular price up to 40 days after the expiry date. After the standard renewal period, the domain(s) will enter Redemption Grace Period, where you can pay a restore fee to the registry of that extension to get your name back and then pay the standard renewal fee to renew it. View current restore fees by extension on our pricing page. The redemption period varies by extension but is usually another 30 days.
If you don’t see your expired domain(s) in your ‘Manage’ page, check your ‘Domain Archive’ in the menu on the left side of the page. Here you will see any domains which were once in your valid registrations account but have since been removed, either by transfer or expiry.
Steps to restore & renew a name in redemption period
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on ‘Domain Archive’ on the left side of the page and either right-click on the domain or click the number next to the domain you wish to restore, and then select ‘Restore 1 domain’ from the ‘Edit’ menu.
Note whether the name is restorable or not in the ‘Status’ column
4. Confirm you wish to restore the listed domain(s) by clicking ‘Continue’.
5. Review the restore and renewal fees and click ‘Continue’ to confirm your order.
Enter Topcoin to be redeemed if you wish.
6. Confirm your default payment method, agree to the Uniregistry Registration Agreement and click ‘Process Payment’ to submit your order.
Click ‘Change’ to select a different payment profile or create a new one.
7. Once payment has been processed, you will see your invoice and confirmation displayed. The domain will be placed into your account immediately.