Submit a support ticket right from your Uniregistry account, or email [email protected] – be sure to include the email address associated with your account and/or account number in your message as well as any other pertinent details such as domain(s), browser and operating system versions, date /time, invoice#, and screenshots to help us assist you more efficiently. Response times may vary outside of live support hours or during holidays. Tickets are monitored 24/7 for urgent issues.
Email support: [email protected]
Live support by phone: +1-949-276-3456*
- Live support hours are Monday through Sunday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm UTC-5
- *Please note this is a US number and international calling rates may apply
Steps to submit a ticket to Uniregistry support from your account
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the arrow next to ‘Account’ and select ‘Support’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Click on the ‘New Ticket’ button to open a new support ticket.
- Check the knowledge base first to see if the answers you need are already published. Simply type your question or key words into the search box and click ‘Search All’.
- Your account ID number is noted in the bottom-right corner
4. Enter a descriptive title in the subject field and tell us exactly what the issue is in as much detail as possible in the description field. Upload any screenshots by dropping files directly onto the gray bar or clicking ‘Upload’ to locate files on your hard drive. When you’ve entered all the information, click ‘Submit Ticket’ and a member of our customer support team will follow up with you shortly.