At Uniregistry, we make domain names easy. So whether you’re buying or selling a name, or giving a gift to a loved one, transferring domains between Uniregistry accounts is the fastest and simplest way to change ownership. We call it a ‘push transfer’ and all you need is the email address of the receiving account.
Steps to push a domain from your Uniregistry account to another Uniregistry account
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Transfer’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Select ‘Transfer to another account’ from the left-hand menu.
4. Type or paste the domain(s) to be pushed, one per line. Enter the Uniregistry account email address of the receiving account and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Expired domains must be renewed before they can be transferred.
- If the recipient doesn’t have a Uniregistry account yet, they’ll be invited to create one when you submit the transfer.
5. Before sending the transfer request you must:
- Enter your account password to verify you are the account holder.
- Confirm you approve the potential change of registrant which may occur.
- Agree to opt-out of the 60-day transfer lock (keep box selected) or deselect the box to lock the names from further transfer for 60 days (this cannot be undone)
- Review the recipient email address and the list of domain names to be transferred.
Then click the ‘Send Request’ button.
You may cancel a transfer to another Uniregistry account any time before the recipient accepts it. You may also resend the transfer email to the recipient of the transfer. Any transfer not completed within 5 days will be cancelled automatically.