In order to transfer a domain name between registrars, you need the authorization code specific to that domain name. These codes are also referred to as ‘Auth’ or ‘EPP codes’ and are easily accessible from your account.
Steps to find your domain name’s authorization code
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the name that you want the auth code for.
4. Under the ‘Manage Name’ tab, click on ‘Edit Auth Code’ and a textbox will appear with your authorization code.
- Ensure your domain is unlocked if it’s being transferred away from Uniregistry by clicking the switch to ‘Unlocked’.
- Check 'Generate a new random Authorization Code' and click 'Save Changes' to create a new auth code.
- If you are not receiving the Transfer Authorization email from the new registrar you may wish to disable Privacy.Link.
You must click 'Save Changes' for any updates to take effect.