Payment profiles save your payment information for easy checkouts when buying and renewing your domain names at Uniregistry.com. You can create multiple profiles to use for different transactions, and delete profiles that are out of date.
You can’t delete your default payment profile so make sure you always have at least one valid payment option in your account.
Steps to create a payment profile
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘LOG IN’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the arrow next to your email address and select ‘Account Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose ‘Payment Profiles’ from the left-hand menu and click ‘Add A New Payment Profile.’
Credit card payment profile
4. To use a credit card, enter your credit card information and address then click on ‘Create Payment Profile’.
PayPal payment profile
5. To create a payment profile linked to your PayPal account, select the PayPal icon and click on ‘Create Profile’.
5b. You’ll be redirected to PayPal.com to log into your PayPal account. Enter your PayPal email address and click 'Next' to set your PayPal account as the default payment method at Uniregistry.
5c. You will then be redirected back to your Uniregistry.com payment profiles page, with your PayPal profile set as your default payment method.
6. To set a payment profile as the default, hover your mouse over the profile and click ‘SET DEFAULT’. Now when you checkout, your default payment profile will be automatically selected.