Uniregistry’s Domain Tracker™ gives account holders the power to track and monitor their domain names across multiple registrars in one place. This innovative tool was specifically designed by Uniregistry to help domain portfolio owners manage renewals across many registrars and provide an easy way to transfer domain names to Uniregistry.
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘LOG IN’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click ‘Tracker’ and select ‘Add names at other registrars to Tracker’ from the drop-down menu.
4. From here you can add domains to the Tracker by typing or pasting a list into the text box, one domain per row. When all of the desired names are added to the text box, click the ‘Add this list’ button.
5. Click ‘Go to domain manager’ to navigate back to the ‘Manage’ page.
6. Select ‘Other Registrars’ from the left-hand menu to see the names you’ve added to the Domain Tracker™ or select ‘All Domains’ to view all the domains in your account, both within Uniregistry and at different registrars.
7. Make note of valuable information about your names, such as the registrar they are currently located at, expiration date, creation date, name servers, transfer lock status, etc
Names in your Domain Tracker™ are always shown inside the ‘Manage’ page with a yellow background so you can easily tell them apart from names that live at Uniregistry.
You can customize the information displayed by clicking ‘View’ and selecting ‘Columns’