Once your domains are listed in the Uniregistry Market, changing the name servers configures them to display the Uniregistry landing page when someone visits the URL. This lets buyers know your domains are available for sale and how to purchase or make an offer through Uniregistry. If you do not change the name servers, your domains will not display Uniregistry landing pages but still show up in searches and be available for checkout at Uniregistry.com.
If your domains are not registered at Uniregistry, log into your current registrar and change the name servers to:
If your domains are registered with Uniregistry, follow the steps below to update them to Market name servers.
1. Log into your account at Uniregistry.com using the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Select ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Select the domain(s) you want to edit the name servers for.
4. Right-click and select ‘Edit (#) domains’.
5. Select the ‘NS/DNS Records’
6. Select 'Uniregistry Market' from the name server template drop-menu to set the Market name servers for your domain(s).
7. Click ‘Save & Close' to save your changes.
- Name server changes can take up to 24 hours to resolve.
- If your domains are registered outside of Uniregistry, the name servers will need to be updated with your registrar provider.