Steps to transfer your domain(s) from your Uniregistry account to another Uniregistry account
1. Log in.
Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Go to the transfer pane.
Click ‘Transfer’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Go to the account transfer pane.
Select ‘Transfer to another account’ from the left-hand menu.
4. Create the transfer job.
Type or paste the domain(s) to be transferred, one per line. Enter the Uniregistry account email address of the receiving account and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Expired domains must be renewed before they can be transferred.
- If the recipient doesn’t have a Uniregistry account yet, they’ll be invited to create one when you submit the transfer.
5. Before sending the transfer request you must:
- Enter your account password to verify you are the account holder.
- Confirm you approve the potential change of registrant which may occur.
- Agree to opt-out of the 60-day transfer lock (keep box selected) or deselect the box to lock the names from further transfer for 60 days (this cannot be undone)
- Review the recipient email address and the list of domain names to be transferred.
Click ‘Send Request’.
You may cancel a transfer to another Uniregistry account any time before the recipient accepts it. You may also resend the transfer email to the recipient by clicking the “Resend Email” button in the Transfer job. Any transfer not accepted within 5 days will be cancelled automatically.
Steps to accept an account (push) transfer
The transfer recipient will receive an ‘Uniregistry Account Transfer’ email notifying them of the pending transfer awaiting their approval.
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Go to your transfers.
Select ‘Transfer’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Locate and accept the incoming transfer.
Select ‘Resolution Center’ from the left-hand menu.
Click ‘Accept Transfer’.
4. Review domains and accept.
Review the domain(s) in the text area and click the ‘Accept Listed Names’ button to accept the account transfer.
If the prior registrant did not opt-out of the 60 day transfer lock, you will be advised the domains will be subject to the lock upon acceptance.
You can delete a domain from the list that you don’t want to accept or click ‘Reject All’ to reject the entire account transfer.
5. Confirm the registrant contact data and privacy settings.
Review the default contact to be used as the registrant for the domain(s) being transferred in.
Privacy is enabled by default.
Select 'Extra Privacy with Privacy.Link' to enable Uniregistry proxy registrant data.
Click the 'WHOIS Privacy' toggle to disable privacy.
*Your personal registrant data will be visible in the public WHOIS database.
Review your settings
Click ‘Change Contacts’ to select a different address from your address book or create a new one. If your selected address hasn’t been verified, you will be prompted to verify it before proceeding.
6. Accept the push.
Agree to the ‘Uniregistry Registration Agreement’ by checking the box and click ‘Confirm Push Transfer’ to approve the potential change of registrant that will occur with the transfer.
7. Manage your domains.