The Uniregistry Resolution Center provides a quick overview of all pending domain name transfers including identifying any outstanding issues.
Steps to view your Resolution Center
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘LOG IN’ button in the upper-right corner of the home page.
2. Select ‘Transfer’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Select ‘Resolution Center’ from the left-hand menu to view the details of your pending transfers.
- The ‘Outstanding Issues’ section outlines what elements your transfer is waiting on and will update as the requirements are met for each domain. You can view the solutions by clicking on a row.
- ‘Export to CSV’ allows you to download a .CSV file of your transfer job listing the domains, admin email, registrar, status, transfer lock, auth code, etc.
- View your transfers by outstanding issue or domain by clicking the appropriate button.
- The Resolution Center will not appear on the left-hand menu if you do not have any transfers pending.
- To view your transfer history select ‘All Transfers’ from the menu on the left.