Looking to renew multiple domains? Check out how to use our bulk edit tools.
Enable auto-renew and forget about expiry dates
Steps to renew your domain name
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Select the domain you want to renew by clicking the number next to it to reveal the checked box.
4. Click the ‘Edit’ tab (or right-click) and select ‘Renew 1 domain’ from the drop-down menu. Or click on the domain and select 'Renew Domain Now'.
5. On the checkout page, select the number of years that you want to renew your domain for from the drop-down menu and click the ‘Continue’ button. The maximum period of registration time allowed for a domain name is ten years. If a domain name expires in 4 years, you can only add a maximum of 6 additional years to the renewal.
6. Make sure the desired payment profile is selected and agree to the ‘Uniregistry Registration Agreement’ by checking the box. Click ‘Process Payment’ to complete the renewal.
Click ‘Change’ in the profile to select a different payment method or create a new one.
7. Your receipt will be displayed confirming your renewal and will also be emailed to the account email address.
Print your receipt right away or access it later from your ‘Order History’
8. Confirm the new expiry date for your domain in the ‘Expiry Date’ column in your ‘Manage’ page.
- Invoices are sent to the email address used to create your Uniregistry account.
- In the event a transaction fails, it will show as $0 on your invoice.
- Uniregistry does not collect funds or hold credit card authorizations for failed transactions. Please contact your bank to inquire about held funds.