Pre-funding your Uniregistry account balance makes it quick and easy to pay for your domain name purchases and renewals. Add funds to your account balance in seconds using any of your instant payment profiles or set up a wire transfer to add funds directly from your bank account.
Select ‘Account Balance’ at checkout or set it as your default payment method.
Steps to enable and add funds to your Uniregistry account balance
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘LOG IN’ button in the upper-right corner of the home page.
2. Click on the arrow next to your email address and select ‘Balance’ from the drop-down menu.
If you haven’t used your account balance before, ensure it’s enabled by clicking on 'enable account balance'.
3. Click on ‘ADD FUNDS TO ACCOUNT’ button.
4. Choose the way you wish to fund the account balance, either by Wire Transfer, Credit Card and/or PayPal.
- Select 'Instant Payment' to use a credit card or a PayPal account
4a. If you selected 'Wire Transfer', you will find the bank details you need to wire the funds to.
5b. If you selected 'Instant Payment' to use a credit card, you now need to enter the amount and click on 'ADD A NEW PAYMENT PROFILE'.
5c. Enter your credit card details and the Payment Address and then click on 'CREATE PROFILE'.
To fund instantly with your PayPal account
6. Select the PayPal option and click on 'CREATE PROFILE'.
7. You will be redirected to the PayPal login page where you need to sign in in order to link your Uniregistry account to your PayPal account.
This will allow you to add funds to your Uniregistry Account Balance.