Uniregistry customers can use Topcoin to cover a portion of the cost of a domain name registration, renewal, or transfer*. The exact amount will vary based on the domain name extension, account settings, and any promotional discounts already applied.
Steps to use Topcoin to renew a domain name
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Select the domain you want to renew by clicking the number next to it to reveal the checked box.
Select multiple domains to renew in bulk.
4. Click the ‘Edit’ tab, and select ‘Renew 1 domain’.
5. In the checkout page, select the number of years you want to renew your domain for from the drop-down menu.
6. Hover over the Topcoin field to view the maximum amount you can redeem. Then simply type in how much Topcoin you want to use and click the ‘Continue’ button.
7. Make sure the desired payment profile is selected and agree to the ‘Uniregistry Registration Agreement’ by checking the box. Click ‘Process Payment’ to complete the renewal.
Hover your mouse over the profile and click ‘Change’ to select a different profile or create a new one.
8. Confirm the new expiry date for your domain(s) in the ‘Expiry Date’ column in your ‘Manage’ page.
- Invoices are sent to the email address used to create your Uniregistry account.
- Payments may sometimes fail when the registry has sold the domain before your payment was processed. Failed payments show as $0 on your invoice.
- Uniregistry does not collect funds or hold credit card authorizations for failed payments. Please contact your bank to inquire about held funds.
- *Inclusive of existing discounts and excludes premium domains.