Uniregistry accepts PayPal as a form of payment for domain name registrations, renewals, and transfers, along with credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club), pre-funded account balance, and TopCoin.
Steps to Use PayPal to Register or Renew a Domain Name.
1. After you have confirmed the domain name(s) to be renewed or registered in your cart, checked your contact information and your WHOIS Privacy.Link™ status, and selected ‘Continue’, the Payment Profile window will pop up on the screen. Hover over the Payment Profile box and select ‘Change’ to change your payment profile. If you don’t have a payment profile already, see step 3.
2. Select “Add a new payment profile” to bring up the New Payment Profile box.
3. You can choose either ‘Credit Card’ or ‘PayPal’ on the left-hand side. Select ‘PayPal’ to create a PayPal profile.
4. By using your PayPal account with Uniregistry, you agree to the Merchant-Initiated Payment billing agreement with PayPal. This billing agreement creates a relationship between you and Uniregistry through PayPal and authorizes Uniregistry to withdraw funds for payment of purchases you make at Uniregistry’s site directly from your PayPal account. To acknowledge this and proceed, click ‘Create Payment Profile’.
5. The next screen is the login screen for your PayPal account. Make sure to sign in with your PayPal email address and password, even if your Uniregistry email address differs from your PayPal address. If you don’t have a PayPal account yet, click ‘Create a PayPal account’.
6. By selecting ‘Agree and Continue’, you are agreeing to make PayPal the default payment method for all future transactions with Uniregistry, until you change the preferred payment method. This will also create your PayPal payment profile for your Uniregistry account.
7. You’ll then be redirected back to the Uniregistry Payment screen. Check the box to designate that you have read and agree with the Uniregistry Registration Agreement and click ‘Process Payment’.
8. Now your domain is successfully registered and you can use it immediately.
You may also use PayPal to fund your Uniregistry account balance.