Uniregistry customers can create and assign specific address profiles for each of the registrant, administrative, billing and technical contacts. If you need to make a change to the data, simply for the steps below.
Steps to change the registrant contact for a domain
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the domain you want to edit.
4. Select the administrative tab from the contact cards and click ‘Change Contacts’.
5. Click ‘Edit’ on the profile currently selected to update that profile, OR
5b. Choose another existing profile from your address book by clicking on it, OR
5c. Click ‘Add a New Address Profile’ to create a new contact altogether.
- If you use a new email address for a contact, you will need to verify it by clicking the link in the email sent to that inbox.
- Use the registrant, administrative, billing and technical cheched boxes at the bottom of the window to control which contacts you are applying the change to. All are selected by default.
6. Once your changes are complete, click the ‘Select Address Profile’.
7. Click ‘Save Changes’ to save your update.
8. Enter your account password, check that you agree to the Uniregistry Registration Agreement and click 'Continue' to accept 'Change of Registrant' without enabling a 60-day lock.
* When updating an existing contact, you are presented with the option to opt-out of a 60-day update/transfer lock. THE CHECKBOX IS PRE-SELECTED TO OPT-OUT so keep the box checked if you do not wish for the domain to be locked from further updates/transfer. If you do wish for the domain to be locked from further update/transfer, deselect the checkbox and click 'Continue'.