Transfers away from Uniregistry are initiated at the ‘gaining’ registrar. You will need to provide your authorization (EPP) code and ensure the domain is unlocked.
Steps to find your domain name’s authorization code
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the name you want the auth code for.
4. Under the ‘Manage Name’ tab, click on ‘Edit Auth Code’ and a textbox will appear with your authorization code. You may set a custom authorization code if you wish, but just make sure that you click ‘Ok’ once it’s changed.
- Ensure your domain is unlocked if it’s being transferred away from Uniregistry by clicking the switch to ‘Unlocked’.
- Check 'Generate a new random Authorization Code' and click 'Save Changes' to create a new auth code.
- If you are not receiving the Transfer Authorization email from the new registrar you may wish to disable Privacy.Link.
You must click 'Save Changes' for any updates to take effect.
5. Paste the authorization code in the appropriate location at the gaining registrar. The transfer
will take place 36 hours from the time the transfer is successfully initiated at the gaining registrar.
You may wish to expedite your transfer to process immediately.