Uniregistry offers free domain name forwarding allowing you to redirect your domain name to a LinkedIn profile.
Steps to forward a domain name to a LinkedIn profile
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Select ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Find the domain name you wish to forward to your LinkedIn profile and click it to edit.
4. Look for the dialog box marked ‘Forward your domain’. Click the LinkedIn icon and click the ‘Log In’ button from the pop-up window.
5. Enter the email address and password that is associated with your LinkedIn account. Then click the ‘Allow access’ button to forward your domain to your LinkedIn account.