Keeping your address book up to date helps make transfers and purchases simple and keeps your existing registrations organized. Uniregistry makes it easy to update contacts in your address book.
Steps to edit contacts in your address book
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the arrow next to ‘Account’ and select ‘Account Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose ‘Address Book’ from the left-hand menu.
4. Click ‘Edit’ on the desired address.
5. Edit the information in the appropriate fields and click ‘Update Address’ to confirm the changes.
If you update the email address to a new one, you will need to verify it by clicking the veification link in the email sent to that inbox.
6. If your address is associated with any domain names, you will be asked to confirm whether you want to ‘Update all associated contacts’ or ‘Do not update other domain contacts’. Click the appropriate button and you’re done!
If your address profile is not associated with any domains yet, you’ll need to update your domain‘s contact info to apply it to the domain(s) you want.