For every domain name transfer request, a ‘Form of Authorization’ (FOA) email is sent to the administrative contact on record for the domain, as listed in the WHOIS. If the administrative contact has not received the FOA, we first recommend confirming where the FOA was sent by performing a WHOIS lookup and noting the administrative email address listed. Then double-check that email account to see if the FOA is there. Next you should check your email account’s junk or spam folders. If you still haven’t received the Form of Authorization (FOA) email then it’s time to visit the Uniregistry Resolution Center.
Steps to resend a Form of Authorization (FOA)
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Transfer’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Under ‘Outstanding Issues’ click on the row that lists the domain name and missing FOA.
4. From here, choose ‘Resend email’ to send the FOA again.
Click ‘Refresh email address’ if the email address has been updated since the initial domain name transfer request, to send the FOA to the new address.
5. Check the email account for an email from Uniregistry titled ‘Transfer Request Authorization from Uniregistrar Corp’.
If you continue to have problems locating your FOA email, please contact us at email@example.com or try calling by phone at +1-345-749-6263 (NAME). Please note this is not a US number and international calling rates may apply.