With hundreds of domain extensions to choose from, finding the perfect domain name is effortless. Your search for a new domain name starts at Uniregistry.com.
Steps to register a new domain name the Uniregistry
1. Go to 'uniregistry.com' and search using keywords on the search bar.
Search for a domain name by typing one or more keywords into the search box and a list of suggestions will automatically populate.
Add multiple keywords by placing a comma after each word or paste a list into the search field.
2. Filter by extension.
Filter your search criteria by choosing your desired extension(s) from the drop-down menu to the right of the search bar.
3. Select and add the domains you want to register to your cart.
Add domains to your cart by clicking 'Add to cart'. The button will turn to a checkmark.
To remove a domain simply click the checkmark button again.
- Click 'Export' at the bottom-left to view a list of the domains and listed price in a new window. (You must be signed in to use this tool.)
When you’re done shopping, click the shopping cart icon located in the upper-right corner of the page.
- If you hover over the cart icon, you can view a summary of your cart.
- Click the red x to remove a domain from the cart.
5. If necessary, log in or create an account.
You must be logged in or create an account to complete your purchase.
6. Review your order.
Confirm the domains and pricing is what you would like to order.
Click 'Confirm Order' to proceed.
- Select multiple years of registration for each domain with the drop-menu on the right side of the page.
- Click the garbage can icon to remove one or all of the domains in your cart.
7. Create or confirm the contact.
All domains must be registered to a person and/or entity. So if you don't have any contacts in your address book, you will need to create one. If you do, your default contact will automatically display here.
Create a new contact if necessary.
Click 'Continue' to use the contact displayed for your domain registrations.
Click 'Change contacts' to create a new one or select a different contact from your address book.
- To protect your contact data from being published in the public Whois database of domain registrations, Uniregistry's proxy data service, Privacy.Link is enabled by default.
- If you want your registrant data to be published in the Whois database, slide the toggle towards 'Public' on the right.
8. Confirm Payment.
If you don't have any payment profiles created, you will need to create one. If you do, your default payment profile will automatically display here.
Create a new payment profile if necessary.
Click 'Uniregistry Registration Agreement' to review our terms of service and then select the checkbox to agree.
Click 'Process Payment' to use the profile displayed for this order.
Click 'Change' to create a new one or select a different one from your payment profiles.
9. View your receipt.
Click 'Print' to create a printable receipt document.
- Click 'Get SSL Certificate' to purchase an SSL certificate for your domain.