With hundreds of domain extensions to choose from, finding the perfect domain name is effortless. Your search for a new domain name starts at Uniregistry.com.
Steps to register a new domain name the Uniregistry
1. Search for a domain name by typing one or more keywords into the search box and a list of suggestions will automatically populate.
Add multiple keywords by placing a comma after each word or paste a list into the search field.
2. Filter your search criteria by choosing your desired extension(s) from the drop-down menu to the right of the search bar.
3. Add the domain(s) you want register to your cart by clicking the ‘+’ button.
Domains already in your cart will show the cart icon. To remove them, simply click the cart to change it back to the ‘+’.
4. When you’re done shopping, click the shopping cart icon located in the upper-right corner of the page and click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
5. You must be logged in or create an account to complete your purchase.