Payment profiles save your payment information to make it easier to pay for your domain registrations and renewals at Uniregistry.com. You can create multiple profiles to use for different transactions and delete profiles that are out of date. You can’t delete your default payment profile so make sure you always have at least one valid profile in your account.
For security reasons you cannot modify an existing payment profile, so if you need to make an update, you must create a new payment profile and delete the old one.
Steps to update your payment profile
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the arrow next to ‘Account’ and select ‘Account Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
Set a new default payment profile
3. Choose ‘Payment Profiles’ from the left-hand menu. Hover your mouse over the profile and click ‘Use This’ to select that payment profile as the default. Now when you checkout, your default payment profile will be automatically selected. Learn more about pre-funding your Uniregistry account balance.
Create a new payment profile
4. Choose ‘Payment Profiles’ from the left-hand menu. Create a new payment profile by clicking ‘Add A New Payment Profile.’
Create a credit card profile
4b. To create a credit card profile, enter the credit card information and click ‘Create Profile’.
Create a PayPal profile
4c. To create a payment profile linked to your PayPal account, select the PayPal icon and click on ‘Create Profile.’
4d. You’ll be redirected to PayPal.com to log into your PayPal account. Click ‘Agree and Continue’ to set your PayPal account as the default payment method at Uniregistry.
4e. You’ll then be redirected back to your Uniregistry.com payment profiles page, with your PayPal profile set as your default payment method.
Delete a payment profile
5. To delete a payment profile, hover your mouse over the profile and click ‘View’.
6. Click the ‘Delete Payment Profile’ button.
7. Confirm by clicking the second ‘Delete’ button.