At Uniregistry, we make domain names easy. So whether you’re buying or selling a name, or giving a gift to a loved one, transferring domains between Uniregistry accounts is the fastest and simplest way to change ownership. We call it a ‘push transfer’ and all you need is the email address of the receiving account.
- If the recipient doesn’t have a Uniregistry account yet, they’ll be prompted to create one during the process of accepting the push.
Steps to accept a pushed domain
1. Locate the Uniregistry email notification of the incoming transfer.
The push transfer recipient will receive an email with the subject ‘Uniregistry Account Transfer’ notifying them of the pending transfer awaiting approval.
Click the link to be instantly directed to the 'Transfer Resolution Center'.
- Existing users will be prompted to log into their Uniregistry account.
- New users will be prompted to set a password to create a Uniregistry account.
1b. Alternatively, log in to your Uniregistry account by clicking the ‘LOG IN’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Select ‘Transfer’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Locate and accept the incoming transfer. Select ‘Resolution Center’ from the left-hand menu.
Click ‘Accept Transfer’.
4. Review domains and accept.
Review the domain(s) in the text area and click the ‘Accept Listed Names’ button to accept the account transfer.
If the prior registrant did not opt-out of the 60 day transfer lock, you will be advised the domains will be subject to the lock upon acceptance.
You can delete a domain from the list that you don’t want to accept or click ‘Reject All’ to reject the entire account transfer.
5. Confirm the registrant contact data and privacy settings.
Review the default contact to be used as the registrant for the domain(s) being transferred in.
Privacy is enabled by default.
Select 'Extra Privacy with Privacy.Link' to enable Uniregistry proxy registrant data.
Click the 'WHOIS Privacy' toggle to disable privacy.
*Your personal registrant data will be visible in the public WHOIS database.
Review your settings and click 'Continue'.
Click ‘Change Contacts’ to select a different address from your address book or create a new one. If your selected address hasn’t been verified, you will be prompted to verify it before proceeding.
6. Accept the push.
Agree to the ‘Uniregistry Registration Agreement’ by checking the box and click ‘Confirm Push Transfer’ to approve the potential change of registrant that will occur with the transfer.
7. Manage your domains. Click ‘Manage Domain Names’ to view the domains in your ‘Manage’ page.