At Uniregistry, we make domain names easy. So whether you’re buying or selling a name, or giving a gift to a loved one, transferring domains between Uniregistry accounts is the fastest and simplest way to change ownership. We call it a ‘push transfer’ and all you need is the email address of the receiving account.
If the recipient doesn’t have a Uniregistry account yet, they’ll be prompted to create one.
Steps to accept a pushed domain
1. The push transfer recipient will receive a ‘Uniregistry Account Transfer’ email notifying them of the pending transfer awaiting approval. Click the link to be instantly directed to the Transfer Resolution Center.
1b. Or log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
1c. Select ‘Transfer’ from the menu at the top of the page.
2. Choose ‘Resolution Center’ from the left-hand menu, then click ‘Accept Transfer’.
3. Review the domain(s) in the job and click the ‘Accept Listed Names’ button to accept the push transfer.
Delete a domain from the list that you do not wish to accept or click ‘Reject All’ to reject the entire transfer job.
4. Review the default contact to be used as the registrant for the domains. Click the Privacy.Link™ button to enable or disable free WHOIS Privacy.Link™ service, and click ‘Continue’.
5. Agree to the ‘Uniregistry Registration Agreement’ by checking the box and click ‘Confirm Push Transfer’ to approve the potential change of registrant that will occur with the transfer.
6. Click ‘Manage Domain Names’ to view the domains in your ‘Manage’ page.