Forward your domain to any URL including your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn page.
Steps to forward a domain name to a Facebook page
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com using the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click the domain you would like to forward.
4. In the bottom-right of the screen, you’ll see the ‘Forward your domain’ section.
5. Click on the Facebook icon.
6. Click ‘Log In’.
7. Enter your Facebook login and password into the fields and click ‘Log In’.
8. Click ‘Okay’ to confirm the Facebook account you will forward to.
9. Click ‘Set Domain’ to configure the domain to forward to your Facebook account.
- Be sure you want to overwrite any other configuration your domain may be using.
- If you wish to create a subdomain for the forward, select ‘Subdomain’.