Existing Domain Name Sales customers can link their new Uniregistry account to their Domain Name Sales account. This will automatically import their domains, pricing, parking and brokerage settings as well as automatically enable premium services for the new account.
Be sure to review your pricing and sales settings as Buy It Now in the Uniregistry Market means customers can instantly check out to purchase your domains.
Steps to link your Domain Name Sales account to the Uniregistry Market
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Select ‘Market’ from the menu at the top of the page.
4. Click ‘Link my account’ if your DomainNameSales account email address is the same as the email you have used to create your Uniregistry account. Or, click ‘Use another DNS account’ to link a different DomainNameSales account email address to your Uniregistry Market account.
5. Click ‘Confirm’ to continue with the account link.
6. Once the Market is linked to your Domain Name Sales account, your Public and Private Market profiles will auto-fill with the data from Domain Name Sales. Ensure the information is complete and up to date and then click ‘Finish’.
7. From here you may select ‘Add domains’ to begin adding domains to your account or ‘View My Market Domains’ to be directed to your Market domains view.