The Uniregistry Market offers a number of settings at the domain level to ensure your sales pages and workflow are exactly the way you want them to be.
How to configure domain level settings in the Market
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com using the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the ‘Market’ drop down menu from the top menu and select ‘Market Domains’.
3. Select the checkbox located to the left of each domain that you want to edit (the number will change to a checkbox) OR click the checkbox in the header to select all.
4. Right-click (or click 'Edit' from the header menu) and select from the 'Edit # domains'
The domain level Market Sales Settings page allows you to configure your Market domains listings and landing pages.
Sales Method - Offers Only, Buy It Now (BIN), BIN + Offers
Here you decide how you want to sell your domain.
Offers Only - Your sales page invites buyers to submit contact details and an offer. No pricing is revealed to them ever until you choose to send a checkout link with a price.
BIN - Buy It Now (BIN) is designed for "set it and forget it" sales. It's great for domains you want to liquidate quickly because the sales page offers a price and checkout link with no option to negotiate. So long as you have a price set, domains registered at Uniregistry and set to BIN will transfer ownership as soon as funding has been secured. Domains not registered at Uniregistry will be transferred to facilitate the sale. Be absolutely sure your pricing is set correctly.
BIN + Offers - The sales page presents the BIN checkout price page with an option to submit contact details and a counteroffer. The buyer can check out at the BIN price or if you accept their counteroffer, the price on their BIN price will automatically update.
Brokered (Premium Service) - Here you enable or disable brokerage at the domain level. Remember, the account level setting applies to newly added domains.
Landing Page Status
Here you select the type of landing page you want.
*You must change your nameservers to ns1.uniregistrymarket.link & ns2.uniregistrymarket.link
PPC (PayPerClick Parking) (Premium Service) - The domain first resolves to our parking page with pay-per-click ads and a sales banner at the top. Clicking the sales banner directs to the sales lander.
Sales Form - Displays the domain sales page as set above
Affiliate Plus - Displays the domain sales page with a Uniregistry ad prompting visitors to register a domain at Uniregistry.com. Sales made via the link displayed on your domain's landing pages earn commissions.
5. Click ‘Save & Close’ in the top right corner to save changes before leaving the page.