When a buyer purchases a domain name from the Uniregistry Market, the checkout process is transacted through our Secure Exchange (SE) system. Once the transaction is complete, the earnings can be paid to the seller via wire transfer, PayPal, or directly to your Uniregistry Account Balance.
Earnings for completed domain name sales are processed on the first business day of the week.
The minimum payment by wire transfer is $250.00 USD and the minimum payment to PayPal and account balance is $100.00 USD.
*Parking earnings will be paid to an alternate profile, see step 6 below. Please note parking's minimum payout by wire transfer is $500.00 USD.
How to set up your Market Earnings
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com using the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the ‘Market’ drop-down menu at the top of the page and select ‘Market Options’.
- If you need to enable the Uniregistry Market for your account click here.
3. Click the ‘Payout Preferences’ tab located in the column of Market options on the left-hand side.
4. Click 'Set Payout Profile' to select your preferred payment method.
Select your preferred payment option from the available methods:
5a Uniregistry Account Balance
Payouts made to Account Balance are immediately available to fund Uniregistry transactions but cannot be later transferred to other payout option.
Select your existing PayPal payout profile and click ‘Set Profile’ or click ‘New PayPal Profile’ to create a new one.
Learn how to set-up a new PayPal profile
5c Bank Transfer
Select your bank payout profile and click ‘Set Profile’ or click ‘New Bank Account’ to create a new one
Learn how to set up a new bank transfer profile
6. PPC Parking Earnings
Users with access to Uniregistry's Parking service will also be able to specify an alternative payout method for their PPC revenue.