Uniregistry was created for large domain portfolio owners to be able to manage their domains as easily as an account with a single domain. So whether you’re updating one or several domains, or even your entire portfolio, generally the actions are the same. Simply select the domains you want to perform the action to form your ‘Manage’ page and complete your desired task.
With this in mind, there are several actions and features that can be applied in bulk:
- Renew your domain registrations
- FREE WHOIS Privacy.Link™
- Transfer lock
- Portfolio moves
- Link to URL/ social media
- Update name servers
- Update DNS records
- Update registrant
- And more
Steps to apply an example bulk update
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Select ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Select the domains you want to update.
- Use the checkbox or click the arrow in the header bar to select all the domains in the page or in your entire account.
- Enter criteria such as extensions into the filters field to narrow the list displayed.
- Enter or paste a list of specific domains in the ‘Search domains’ field in the upper-right corner to display only the domains you want.
4. Click ‘Edit’ from the menu bar and choose ‘Edit [#] domains’.
5. Make your edits and click ‘Save & Close’.
- Changes will be noted in orange.
- You must click ‘Save & Close’ for your changes to be saved.
- You can make edits in bulk for up to 10k domains.
- Be patient as large bulk edits may take a few minutes to process depending on the action.