Payment profiles save your payment information for easy checkouts when buying and renewing your domain names at Uniregistry. PayPal, bank wire and account balance profiles can also be set to receive funds earned at Uniregistry.
You can create multiple profiles to use for different transactions, and delete profiles that are out of date.
Your default profile will be used for automatic transactions such as auto-renew and be displayed automatically at checkout. You can change your default payment method at any time by clicking 'Use This'
You can’t delete your default payment profile so make sure you always have at least one valid payment option in your account.
Steps to create a payment profile
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the arrow next to ‘Account’ and select ‘Account Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose ‘Payment Profiles’ from the left-hand menu and click ‘Add A New Payment Profile.’
Credit card payment profile
4. To use a credit card, enter your credit card information and click ‘Create Payment Profile’. Your new credit card profile will now be set as the default payment method at Uniregistry.
PayPal payment profile
5. To create a payment profile linked to your PayPal account, select the PayPal icon and click on ‘Create Profile.’
5b. You’ll be redirected to PayPal.com to log into your PayPal account. Confirm the preferred payment source and click ‘Agree and Continue’.
5c. You will then be redirected back to your Uniregistry.com payment profiles page, with your PayPal profile set as your default payment method.
Bank wire payment profile
6. Enter your bank's details for receiving an international wire transfer.
Click on ‘Bank Transfer’
Enter your bank's credentials in the 'Beneficiary Bank' section.
If you have an intermediary or correspondent bank, enter the bank's name, country, and SWIFT code.
- You may or may not have an account number.
Enter your details in the 'Beneficiary Account' section.
- The 'Beneficiary Account Name' is the actual name on the account, not the account type.
Enter any additional instructions in the open fields if necessary.
Click 'Create Profile' when finished to save the profile.
- If you are creating the wire profile to receive money from Uniregistry, you MUST ensure it is set to receive your earnings here.
- If a wire profile is set as your 'Earnings' profile, you cannot delete it. You must set your earnings to another profile (such as act balance or PayPal) before you can delete it.
- You cannot create another wire profile using the exact same beneficiary bank account number.
7. To set a payment profile as the default, hover your mouse over the profile and click ‘Use This.’ Now when you checkout, your default payment profile will be automatically selected.