Payment profiles save your payment information for easy checkouts when buying and renewing your domain names at Uniregistry. You can create multiple profiles to use for different transactions, and delete profiles that are out of date.
You can’t delete your default payment profile so make sure you always have at least one valid payment option in your account.
Steps to create a payment profile
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the arrow next to ‘Account’ and select ‘Account Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose ‘Payment Profiles’ from the left-hand menu and click ‘Add A New Payment Profile.’
Credit card payment profile
4. To use a credit card, enter your credit card information and click ‘Create Payment Profile’. Your new credit card profile will now be set as the default payment method at Uniregistry.
PayPal payment profile
5. To create a payment profile linked to your PayPal account, select the PayPal icon and click on ‘Create Profile.’
5b. You’ll be redirected to PayPal.com to log into your PayPal account. Confirm the preferred payment source and click ‘Agree and Continue’.
5c. You will then be redirected back to your Uniregistry.com payment profiles page, with your PayPal profile set as your default payment method.
Bank wire payment profile
6. Click on ‘Bank Transfer’ and complete the fields ensuring you have the correct information for your bank to send/receive international wire transfers. Then click 'Create Profile' to save.
- If you have intermediary or correspondent bank information, please send it to customer support.
7. To set a payment profile as the default, hover your mouse over the profile and click ‘Use This.’ Now when you checkout, your default payment profile will be automatically selected.