All domain registrations require a valid name, mailing address, phone number and email address to be compliant to your Registration Agreement. That's why you must create and verify a contact before you can register or transfer domains to your Uniregistry account.
Steps to create a new contact in your address book
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘LOG IN’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click on the arrow next to ‘Account’ and select ‘Account Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose ‘Address Book’ from the left-hand menu.
4. Click 'Add a New Address Profile'
5. Fill in the appropriate fields and click ‘Create Address’
- Click the 'company' link below the email address field to reveal the organization field.
- Click 'more' under the address field to reveal additional space.
5b. If your email has not been used for a contact before you will need to verify it. Locate the email in your inbox with the subject 'Contact Verification' from Uniregistry and click the verification link.
5c. Your browser will display a confirmation page when contact verification is successful.
- Set your default address by hovering over the profile you want and clicking 'SET DEFAULT'.
- You can't use an address for a domain until it is verified.
- An orange 'Verify' button means your contact isn't verified yet. Click the 'Verify' button to resend the 'Contact Verification' email, and complete steps 5b and 5c above.
- Delete a contact by clicking 'Edit' and then 'Delete Address'.