Uniregistry has stopped offering new .au registrations. Since we are now part of the GoDaddy family, you can now register .au domains, and even ‘.org.au’ which wasn’t previously available at Uni before, at GoDaddy.com!
As we intertwine our core business units this will allow a wider compliance process, and faster response time regarding your .au domain name(s).
Please note: .au domains already registered with Uniregistry will have no change to the renewal process and domains will renew as per the agreed Registration Agreement (RA) and Terms of Service (TOS). Please see our Legal page for further information.
Transfers: Any new .au transfers will need to take place at GoDaddy.com as well.
To register a new .au domain name with GoDaddy, please see our step-by-step guide below:
1. Create or login to your GoDaddy.com account;
2. Type in the domain name you wish to register in the 'Find your perfect domain' box;
3. If the domain is available, click the 'add to cart'. While you're here why not also protect your brand by searching other domain extensions too;
Once completed 'Continue to cart' ...
4. As per auDA's Application Agreement, you will need your ABN, ACN, or Trademark number to complete the next step. Fill out your details in the fields provided;
4B. You now need to choose your registration length. Please be advised that this is a minimum of 2-years for .au domain(s).
4C. GoDaddy has lots of extra's and you're able to add these to your cart. Once you're happy, 'add to cart' and continue to the final step!
5. Once you're happy with your order, review, and 'checkout'.
Need additional help? Click the 'Contact us' or visit our 'Domains help'