When purchasing a G-Suite subscription directly from Google, you will need to configure your domain for your new email account manually.
Add Google's MX Records
Click on the 'Templates' menu and select 'Google Apps'. Finally, click 'Save Changes'.
1. Log into your Uniregistry account and click 'Manage' at the top of the page.
2. Click the domain you purchased Google Suite for.
3. Select the ‘NS/DNS Records’ tab.
4. Scroll down to the DNS records section and click the 'Templates' menu.
5. Select 'Google Apps' and click 'Save Changes'
Verify your domain
Google will provide you with a verification code which you must add to your domain using a TXT record.
1. From the Google Suite admin console. Click ‘Start Setup’.
2. Click ‘Begin Verification’.
3. Copy the entire code beginning with ‘google-site-verification’ to your clipboard.
4. In a new browser window or tab, log into your Uniregistry account and click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page. Do not close the Google verification window.
5. Click the domain you purchased Google Suite for.
6. Select the ‘NS/DNS Records’ tab.
7. Scroll down to the ‘DNS Records’ section and click the ‘New Record’ button.
7b. Or if necessary, click the ‘Activate Uniregistry DNS’ button then click the ‘New Record’ button.
Activating Uniregistry DNS will change your name servers to Uniregistry’s. Be sure this is what you want to do before proceeding. If you don’t want to change your name servers then you need to add your TXT and MX records through the portal where your name servers are located.
8. From the ‘Type’ drop-down menu, select ‘TXT’.
9. Enter ‘@’ for the domain alone or enter a subdomain in the Host (Name) field and type any text (up to 255 characters) in the Text (Data) field. Click the ‘Add’ button to create the record.
10. Click ‘Save Changes’ and then ‘Close’ to return to the domain ‘Manage’ page.
11. Return to the Google verification window and click the red ‘Verify’ button.
9. You will be directed to the Google admin console. Click the grid in the upper-right corner to reveal the apps menu. Click the envelope icon to go to your email inbox or click any of the other apps to launch.