If you are receiving payment from Uniregistry directly to your bank account, you will need to create a bank wire profile and set it to receive your earnings.
Steps to create a bank wire profile
1. Log in to Uniregistry.
Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Navigate to your account settings.
Click on the arrow next to ‘Account’.
Select ‘Account Settings’ from the drop-menu.
3. Navigate to create a new payment profile.
Choose ‘Payment Profiles’ from the left-hand menu.
Click ‘Add A New Payment Profile.’
4. Create a bank wire transfer profile.
Select ‘Bank Transfer’ from the sub-menu on the left.
Enter your bank's details for receiving an international wire transfer in the 'Beneficiary Bank' section.
If you have an intermediary or correspondent bank, enter the bank's name, country, and SWIFT code.
- You may or may not have an account number.
Enter your details in the 'Beneficiary Account' section.
- The 'Beneficiary Account Name' is the actual name on the account, not the account type.
Enter any additional instructions in the open fields if necessary.
Review the data you have entered. For security purposes, bank wire profiles cannot be edited after they are created.
Click 'Create Profile' when finished to save the profile.
- If you are creating the wire profile to receive money from Uniregistry, you MUST ensure it is set to receive your earnings here.
- If a wire profile is set as your 'Earnings' profile, you cannot delete it. You must set your earnings to another profile (such as act balance or PayPal) before you can delete it.
- You cannot create another wire profile using the exact same beneficiary bank account number.
5. Follow the instructions here to set your new bank profile to receive your Market earnings.