Steps to configure your domains' DNS for GSuite / Gmail
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the domain name you want to edit.
Select several domains to create records for those domain.
4. Select the ‘NS/DNS Records’ tab.
5. Scroll down to the ‘DNS Records’ section and click the ‘New Record’ button.
- If you are presented with the ‘Activate Uniregistry DNS’ button, this means you must change your name servers to proceed.
Changing your name servers will affect any exisitng records set for your domain, like for a website or other service you may have set up. Be sure this is what you want to do before proceeding. If you don’t want to change your name servers then you need to add your DNS record(s) through the portal where your name servers are located.
Add Gmail Verification Record
6. From the ‘Type’ drop-down menu, select ‘TXT’.
7. Enter ‘@’ in the Host (Name) field and paste the verification code provided by Google in the Text (Data) field. Click the ‘Add’ button to create the record.
Add Gmail MX Records
8. Click the 'Templates' menu and select 'Google Apps'. You will see the Google MX records addedd automatically.
Click ‘Save Changes’ to return to the domain ‘Manage’ page.