You can create your Postboard on computer/desktop and mobile devices. Choose from a selection of professional themes with placeholder content and images to get started quickly.
1. Log in to your Uniregistry account.
2. In the top navigation, click Postboard.
3. Click Get Postboard and chose your subscription plan.
4. Next, choose a domain name for your Postboard page. On this step, you can register a new domain or use a domain name you already own with Uniregistry.
5. Order Summary shows the total order value. You will only be charged for Postboard after 14 days. Every new domain name registration for Postboard will be applied right away.
6. Select your future Payment option.
7. Click Customize Postboard button. You will get directed to the edit section for your Postboard.
8. Locate the theme you want to use for your page, and then click Save Changes. Theme thumbnail images allow you to get a better look at the theme's design.
9. On the Content tab enter your logo, name, tagline, description and primary call to action: website link or email address. Optionally, you can add social media links that will help you drive more traction to your social pages. When you're finished, click Save Changes.
10. When you're ready, set Status toggle to Published and then Save Changes to present your site to the outside world. Your Postboard may take a few minutes to get set up.
- If you haven't already done so, download and launch the iOS or Android Uni app.
- Open the app and click Postboard on the app homepage.
- Next, choose a domain name for your Postboard page. On Android you can register a new domain or use a domain name you already own with Uniregistry.
- Turn on your Postboard.
- Fill out the information you want to be displayed in your Postboard in the Content tab Including your logo, name, tagline, description and primary call to action: website link or email address
- including a profile picture, personal data, social media, and contact button links. You can tap Profile Picture to open your phone's camera to take a new photo or select one from your photo library. Enter your information in the appropriate fields and tap Publish.
- On Design tab you will see the default theme photo. Scroll to view more themes. Tap Select Theme to set the one you want for your Postboard. If your theme has a background image, you can keep it, take a new photo or select a pic from your gallery.
- Tap the eye icon to see what your Postboard looks like. Tap Publish to make your Postboard go live. Your Postboard may take a few minutes to get set up. You will see the notification when it's live.