This set-up should take 1-2 minutes to complete. The same steps apply for both iPhone and iPad devices.
After you have created your Uni Email account, use the following steps.
1. Go to the Manage tab and tap on the domain of your email.
2. Tap on Email Accounts and choose the email you want to configure.
3. Tap on Setup this email and on Great, Let's Get Started to begin configuring your device. After clicking on Great Let's Started, there is a small window where you have to insert the password of the email address you are setting up.
4. Next, you will be prompted to download the profile configuration file which is used by your device to configure email setup automatically. Tap Allow.
5. You will be asked to open Settings to install the profile configuration file.
6. Next, locate and install the downloaded profile configuration file. Open Settings on your iPhone device, then tap Profile Downloaded. Next, tap Install.
7. To continue you must enter the password for your device. Enter your device password. Tap Install to confirm the installation.
8. Tap Done to complete the setup.
9. A Safari browser window will automatically open with the option to open your new email account. Tap Open Email.
10. The Apple Mail app will automatically launch and display your new inbox. Happy emailing!
Visit Manual server configuration page and use provided settings to connect other email clients with your Uni Email account.