DNSSEC cannot be enabled when using Uniregistry Nameservers.
DNSSEC is not supported for all domain extensions.
Steps to enable DNSSEC records
1. Log in to your account at Uniregistry.com by clicking the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button in the upper-right corner of the homepage.
2. Click ‘Manage’ from the menu at the top of the page.
3. Click on the domain name you want to edit.
Select several domains to create records for those domain.
4. Select the "Advanced" tab.
4b. Enter the information in the 'DNSSEC / DS Records' required fields and click ‘ADD’.
5. When you’re finished creating the record, click ‘SAVE CHANGES’.
With the current state of knowledge on cryptographic attacks, it is highly recommended to avoid using any algorithms based on SHA-1. The recommended DNSSEC algorithms are "8 RSA/SHA-256" or "13 ECDSA Curve P-256 with SHA-256". Make sure that your DNS provider supports them.
For more information, please see the following: