In October of 2018 we introduced Uni Email and Postboard, two meaningful ways to make your brand heard and accessible for less than $2 per month. With the acquisition of Uniregistry by GoDaddy comes a few redundancies here and there. GoDaddy has pioneered a flexible website builder and offers easy email setup, with both of these products being used by millions of people on both desktop and mobile. This means that UniEmail & Postboard will be decommissioned on December 7, 2020.
To help with the transition, we’ve put together some notes below on the excellent alternatives provided by our parent company, GoDaddy. If you do not wish to transition to the GoDaddy services we recommend you migrate your email address(es) and your website to another platform before the decommission takes place.
Note: Website Builder from GoDaddy can be subscribed free of charge.
Note 2: We have provisioned a GoDaddy account to you, therefore, you don't need to manually register with GoDaddy.
1. Login to Uniregistry by visiting https://uniregistry.com/ and clicking on "LOG IN".
2. Enter your account email and password and click on "LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT".
2b. Click on "Find out more" on the banner located at the top of the page.
3. Click on "START HERE" on the Postboard section.
(This step will take your GoDaddy account automatically logged in, on a new browser tab)
4. Your GoDaddy account will open in a new browser tab and you'll be automatically directed to the Website Builder product page where you can subscribe the product free of charge. Click on "Start for Free".
5. Select a category and click on "Next".
6. Give a name to your website and click on "Next".
7. Customize your website and publish it.
8. Redirect your Postboard domain to your new website following the instructions on the link below: